International Conference on Green and Sustainable Chemistry
Date: July 23 (Sun) to July 26 (Wed), 2017
Venue: The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Melbourne, Australia
- If you would like to receive updates and information on GSC8 2017 which will be held in Melbourne from 23-26 July 2017, please complete the Expression of Interest Form here!
On behalf of the National and International Organising Committees, I have the pleasure to inform you that the 8th International Conference on Green and Sustainable Chemistry Conference (GSC8) will be held in Melbourne, Australia from Sunday July 23 through Wednesday July 26, 2017.
The venue proposed will be at one of the greatest conference centres globally – the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) -- located downtown at South Wharf, Melbourne, Victoria.
The 8th International Conference on Green and Sustainable Chemistry (GSC8) will build upon the successful outcomes and achievements of the previous International Conferences on Green and Sustainable Chemistry. GSC8 will highlight significant advances related to the discovery, development and application of green and sustainable chemistry and engineering including new compound classes and materials derived from biorefinery approaches, new catalytic reactions, new energy storage systems, and many other new concept and product opportunities – advances that are all leading to the betterment of the human condition.
Themes of the conference
- Energy Security and General Storage
- Clean Synthesis - Cell to Flow Reactors
- New Green Chemical Processes and Their Optimization
- Green Catalysts
- Green Materials and their Engineering
- Business Models in Green Chemistry
- Education Initiatives in Green Chemistry
I invite you to present at GSC8 your latest research findings and join with your colleagues working within the fields of green and sustainable chemistry and engineering to make GSC8 a memorable, significant and enjoyable scientific tour de force for 2017. We look forward very much to meet with you in Melbourne!